In the course of its business, ENGIE S.A., with registered office at 1 place Samuel de Champlain, 92930 Paris La Défense Cedex, France, is required to process a great deal of personal data (employees, clients, subcontractors and providers, etc.).
Aware of the importance of such data, ENGIE S.A. is committed to the protection thereof in accordance with best data protection practices.
Thus, ENGIE assumes the following commitments:
– to ensure clear and transparent information at all times regarding how it uses personal data;
– to collect personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only;
– to ensure at all times that the data collected is adequate, relevant and limited to the corresponding purpose;
– to erase or anonymise the personal data it processes on completion of the corresponding retention periods;
– to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data it processes;
– to guarantee the data subjects’ option to exercise their rights in the applicable terms; and
– not to re-use the data collected for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected.
ENGIE S.A. is the controller of the personal data relating to the management of the website you are visiting. This policy provides all the information necessary for you to understand how your data is processed.
In order to comply with personal data protection regulations, ENGIE S.A. has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
1- Purpose of processing and types of data collected
- While you are logged on to the website, you may provide us with personal data such as :
- – Identification data
- – Connection data (IP addresses, event logs).
The data collected will be used for the following:
- to ensure content performance and provide the best possible user experience.
With this data, we can focus the structure and routes preferred by users. For example, making it easy to download a press release or optimising the search for information on engie.com by suggesting the shortest possible route, etc. Your personal data will not be processed further in any way that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
2- Not all the personal data collected is compulsory. Automated decision-making
The processing does not involve automated decision-making.
3- The legal basis for processing your data
“The data contained in this form are collected by ENGIE SA on the basis of consent. »
4- Retention period
Your personal data is kept only for the time required for the corresponding purposes.
5- Data recipients
As part of the data-processing, the Engie SA service providers responsible for the website are given access to the personal data collected. Should your data be disclosed to other third parties, i.e. internal services at ENGIE SA, ENGIE will comply with applicable law on the communication of personal data.
6- Free text
The information given on the forms must be objective and must not be excessive or insulting in any case. The forms must not contain sensitive data or information (racial or ethnic origin; political, philosophical or religious opinions; trade union membership; data concerning health or sex life; offences, convictions or detention orders).
For your information, please note that this type of information will not be processed and will be erased.
7- Security and confidentiality of your data
In its capacity as data controller, Engie S.A. has in place appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
8- Your rights
In accordance with applicable regulations, you may request the correction or erasure of your data by logging into the account you created during registration. You may also exercise your rights of opposition, limitation and data-portability.
You may also exercise all and any of these rights by contacting us at:
- following link.
- by post to Direction des communications – 1 place Samuel Champlain, Faubourg de l’Arche 92930 Courbevoie, France.
You are also hereby informed that you may submit a request to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, the French Data Protection Authority). You may access its site at https://www.cnil.fr/fr.
9- Our DPO’s contact details exclusively for the purposes of the use of this website:
ENGIE has appointed a Data Protection Officer with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), who may be contacted as follows only for any topic related to the use of this website:
– by post:
Département Protection des Données ENGIE, 1 place Samuel de Champlain – 92930 Paris La Défense – Cedex – France,
– at Contact DPO/DPD
10- Management of cookies and other trackers